Saturday 2 June 2012

Getting back up to speed

Well I admit its been a while since my last blog, and yes it may be due to forgetting but I’m going to blame it on doing the stuff, its not like I forgot to write about it, I just figured well anyway I don’t know…
Anyway excuses over, in the same way that if you cant remember something it didn’t happen (Drinking rules #1) I’m just going to pretend that I haven’t been slack and bring you up to speed as quickly as possible so we can all put this ugly mess behind us, so in no particular order…


Done
Turbo training
Sufferfest DVD’s
New Lurcher build
Less Turbo Training
Old Friends
New Friends
Ride’s with friends
Emails
Wales
Spain
Belgium
The best race I’ve done for a good long while
Dehydration
Coffee
Dried strawberries
975 miles (Of driving)
A ferry or two
7500 meters of vertical assent
Blue Flashing lights
Tea Stops
Pit Stops
Photographs
Lots of Pedalling

Under way
Massive admiration for Mike Hall’s circumnavigation of the planet
(And near certain record)
Tan lines
Planning more adventures
Work

To do
More tan lines
More Pedalling
24/12
Sleep

So there you go, I am going to try and be a little more regular from now on but I wouldn’t hold my breath…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Accident SolicitorsOur primary sponsors are CycleAid - cycle accident solicitors.

Hope Technology

On One

The Gorilla Firm

Juice Lubes

Scimitar Sports