Friday 6 April 2012

Spain Calling

Well on the eve of the European national 24hrs up in Newcastleton I’m sat on a balcony a good 2000 miles away on the south coast of Spain. On the plus side I’m surrounded by mountains, unfortunately there is not a bike to be seen for miles…

Unfortunately family issues have dragged me out here, missing a week of school free riding days and the nationals all at once. But then again I can’t really complain at a few days eating, drinking and sleeping (Lots of sleeping) in the sun! Haven’t really got a whole lot to say, riding has been curtailed while On One sort me out a shiny new frame to try (VERY EXCITED) but with any luck normal service will be resumed next week. Now all I have to do is hope the French don’t go on strike again before I land…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Accident SolicitorsOur primary sponsors are CycleAid - cycle accident solicitors.

Hope Technology

On One

The Gorilla Firm

Juice Lubes

Scimitar Sports